Reviewing Books Just Got a Little Easier
I love to read. I love to read multiple books at the same time. I love to post about what I'm reading, how I'm applying it and a review of almost everything I read on my blog(s). I love to post the best quotes from what I'm reading. Now it just got easier with Crossway's Beyond the Page book reviewing program. Here's how it works:
- Be a regular blogger with at least 15 followers or subscribers.
- You sign up online. (This process could take up to a week, mine was just under that).
- Choose a book to download to your e-reader of choice.
- Read the book and post a review on your blog and another site (Amazon, ChristianBook, Goodreads, etc)
- Submit your review to Crossway and choose your next book. You can review 2 books a month and 12 per year.
It's that easy. Oh, and did I mention it's free! Take advantage of this program from a solid Christian publisher.