Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ. Colossians 1:28 (ESV) (Emphasis added)
How do we know when someone is growing and maturing? What are the signs and marks of maturity? Here is my list of 12 marks. The first 3 have to do with communication, the next 4 have to do with work, and the final 5 are spiritual in nature.
1. Less whining, more communication.
2. Less blame shifting, more owning.
3. Less "against", more "for".
1. Less talk, more work.
2. Less wishing, more doing.
3. Less starting, more finishing.
4. Less deferring, more deciding.
1. Less stiffed necked, more bended knees.
2. Less foolishness, more wisdom.
3. Less selfish, more selfless.
4. Less people pleasing, more God fearing.
5. Less searching, more joy.
What would you add? Other categories? What have I missed? Leave a comment.